If you are at your wits end trying to figure out where you should go on your next adventure vacation then think in the terms of outback, cowboys, landscapes, kangaroos and koalas. Yes, you are right Australian outback can be a real adventurous and fun experience if you give it a try especially if you are thinking of touring a caravan.
This adventure trip across the large expanse can be mind-blowingly awe inspiring. From the Pinnacles to the Bungle Bungle Range, along the legendary Gibb River Road, or even from Perth to the gold rush hub of Kalgoorlie you can feel the real Wild West with striking contrast to colonialism and modern mining. Besides the various different cuisines that you get to experience along your way is also a one of a kind experience. So pack your gears, rent a motorhome and start your journey. However, do not forget to get your motorhome insured before venturing out there.
- The Grand Pacific Drive: If you are thinking of embarking on a trip from New South Wales in your motorhome then this 140 metre coastal drive should be the top of your priority list. You will enjoy pristine beaches, boutique coastal towns and the awesome Sea Cliff Bridge on your way to Wollogong. You can also visit the Royal National Park, Shoalhaven, or even enjoy a drink in the fresh coastal air with a spectacular view of the bridge between Coalcliff and Clifton.
- The Great Blue Mountain Drive: Blue Mountains is a listed World Heritage site. If you are inclined on an experience close to nature then this should be ideal for you. On your way you will be able to experience some of the most majestic Australian attractions including Jenolan Caves, Mount Tomah Botanical Gardens and finally the Blue Mountains itself.
- Poacher’s Way:For lifestyle enthusiasts who are more inclined on experiencing different cuisines, drink, and culture a roll along the countryside in your motorhome should be perfect. You can enjoy Australia’s legendary and mouthwatering smoked meats around the towns of Yass, Hall, Gundaroo, and Murrumbateman. This will also give you the opportunity to get a view of the most attractive countryside with its quaint cultural aspects. Once you stop at Poacher’s Pantry do not pass up on the opportunity to experience the tasting of a variety of wines from the area’s best vineyards.
- Waterfall Way:This tour begins at the popular coastal town of Coffs Harbor and plunges right into the tablelands of New England. It is a route that would take your campervan the Gondwana Rain Forest of Doringo National Park and the Cathedral Rock. On your way you can experience a variety of different open plains, rain forest, and scenic country side. At New England you can also get the pleasure of viewing the wonderful waterfalls, and dig into the quality products of fresh produces in the markets and the cafes.
- Adelaide to Melbourne: If you are interested in a trip from one cosmopolitan city to another then there is nothing like the trip from Adelaide to Melbourne. A road trip between these two cities in your motorhome can be both fantastic and adventurous. You can get to enjoy one of the country’s most famous bakery at Meningie and taste some amazing steak sandwiches, also enjoy skiing, fishing, and swimming in Robe. To top it all off you will get the opportunity to stop at Coonawarra which is famous for producing Cabernet Sauvignon wines on terra rossa soil. A 3 hour’s drive from there will take you to Grampians in Victoria which is famous for Pinnacle and McKenzie Falls and a range of national parks. After that you can drive along the beautiful Great Ocean Road that will lead you to Apollo Bay a scenic seaside town or further down to Queencliff to watch dolphins and visit museums.
All these and much more awaits for you and your next big adventure in Australia. So gear up and start the engine for this once in a lifetime adventure that will not just take your breath away with its scenic beauty but will also leave you sated and satisfied with its cultural and culinary offers.
5 Ways To Improve Your Sight
Our eyesight is perhaps one of our most useful and most essential senses (this, of course, may be moot). For many, the idea of losing their vision can be a scary thing. Loss of vision begins for many in their late 40s when it starts to become prominent. However, there are many ways in which you can improve your sight and keep from losing it in the extended scheme of things.
So here in this list, we have taken the liberty to compile a list of 5 ways in which you can improve your sight.
5 Ways To Improve Your Sight
# 1 – Prescription Glasses
In today’s internet driven world it is now easier than ever to get whatever you want online. You can buy glasses online or prescription sunglasses very easy and have it delivered to your home. No fuss and no hassle.
# 2 – Eat Carrots
Carrots are especially beneficial for our eye health, and it would prove invaluable for you to eat or drink as much carrot juice as you can. It may initially have a bitter taste but the more you drink it you will get used to it.
# 3- Bilberry Supplements
Bilberry is a supplement that is not that common with those who aren’t into the health niche, but bilberry is an excellent supplement for those who are looking to improve their eyesight.
# 4 – Watch Things From Far Away
This may seem like a strange method, but when you look at items off at a distance, you are strengthening your eyes. Your eyes are muscles, and they need exercise just as much as your body does.
So when you are looking at items or object off at a distance you are doing your eyes a significant workout that they desperately need.
# 5 Finger Eye Push Ups
To continue on with our last entry – a great way to get your eyes to see better and to improve them is by doing finger eye push-ups. Now, this doesn’t mean placing your finger in your eye but your eye’s vision.
By placing your finger in front of your eye and then away and back again you will strengthen the eye. This is because the eye is working to see an object in two different ranges.
Strength Your Eyes
Improving your eyes without surgery and an operation is possible. And if you consider these methods, you will “see” where we are coming from.
Video Slot Games Are All The Rage
Online casino games have seen a meteoric rise in popularity over the years. Let’s be honest -gambling is the average man’s pastime event. Very easy, simple and if you’re lucky you can win out big on a few small dollars or coins.
For this reason slot games have become some of the most highly played and enduring online casino games for newbies as well as veterans.
So it is no wonder that video slot games like Bullion Bars slot online are some of the most popular online casino games. Not only do they provide a great deal of entrainment but the payouts are quite high for those who manage to get the jackpot prize money.
However what remains a hallmark feature of online casino games and slot games comes in the form of how easy they are to win.
Playing online casino games are much easier to win then had you visited a real-life casino. This is not to undermine real-life casinos – as they do offer their fun and entertainment.
But online casino games are geared to the player. The online casino must payout players, all players, for a majority of the time, and when we say a majority of the time we mean almost all of the time.
Many online slot casino games and other casino games require that the online casino have a payout rate as low as 95%.
As low as 95%!!!!
So the chances of winning are highly in favor of the players. Failure to pay out players and having the casino simply take in more income then should be taking in will have the online casino shut down.
For those interested in playing online video slot games then now is the best time to play in this very lucrative and highly entertaining entertainment medium.
Online slot games come in a variety of themes and can offer any player, old or new, an experience that will keep them coming back time and time again.
The experience that online slot games offer players are top-notch, and the notion that many layers can play these games anywhere, at home on their desktop or the bus on their mobile home is what makes these games so alluring.
With very little to pay to play these games and a massive amount that can be paid out on a small amount as well as for being entertained the online casino slot gems don’t look like they will slow down anytime soon.
Three Reasons Pregnant Women Should Test Their Tap Water
Drinking plenty of fresh, clean water is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. It’s even more important to make sure your water is free of contaminants when you are pregnant. Drinking enough water during pregnancy maintains amniotic fluid levels and helps carry nutrients to the baby. However, if you are drinking contaminated water, the more you drink, the more the fetus is exposed to the harmful effects of those contaminants.
Water quality has been headline news lately after it was discovered that the public drinking water contained lead in Flint, Michigan. If you’re pregnant or know someone who is, you may be wondering if it is safe to drink tap water while pregnant. Here are three contaminants you should test for if you’re pregnant and drinking tap water.
Lead poisoning is a serious concern during pregnancy. Lead can be found in old water taps and outdated plumbing. As water travels through and sits in these pipes, it can absorb lead. If a pregnant woman drinks this water, her body then absorbs the lead which can be passed to the fetus.
While lead may not cause serious harm to a pregnant woman, the fetus can suffer lasting damage from even low levels of lead exposure. As the fetus grows, lead causes blood cells to become deformed, preventing them from functioning properly. Lead also damages the peripheral and central nervous systems causing learning disabilities as the child develops. Children affected by lead also tend to be shorter than other children and may have trouble with their hearing.
Water naturally contains bacteria, but in excess amounts it can be harmful, especially to pregnant women. E. coli is a type of bacteria that is occasionally found in the water. This is the same bacteria that is known to cause food poisoning, and it has the same effects when it is in your water. It can cause stomach cramps, vomiting, diarrhea, and fever, all of which can put a developing fetus at risk. Bacterial contamination can also be an indication of other contaminants such as protozoa and viruses which are linked to dysentery and hepatitis.
- Pesticides, Heavy Metals, and Chemicals
Lead poisoning and bacterial contamination are the most dangerous water contaminants for a pregnant woman and her baby, but there are other pollutants that are also concerning. Both municipal water and well water can test positive for pesticides, heavy metals, and other chemicals. While in low amounts, they may not be especially harmful to the pregnant mother, any exposure can pose a risk to the developing fetus.
Make Sure Your Tap Water is Safe
If you’re pregnant, the best way to make sure your drinking water is safe, is to test it. Whether you are drinking tap water, city water, well water, bottled water, or even filtered water, all are at risk for common contaminants that can harm a fetus. You can send water samples to a lab for complete analysis, but this can be costly, and it often takes weeks to get results. A faster and easier solution is a home testing kit. Most kits will give you results in a matter of minutes. If you’re pregnant, don’t take chances with the water you’re drinking, test your water today.
Meet Cole and Adela
We have been wearing out our jandals (Kiwi for flip-flops) on our travel adventures around the world since 2009. We think our blog is thought provoking and a little witty. But we have been proven wrong before. Find out more about us here...
New on Four Jandals
- The Top Wildlife Attractions In The Exumas November 25, 2021
- Amazing Places to Travel In Pakistan and From Pakistan November 5, 2021
- 7 Best Ways to Explore Greece September 15, 2021
What Are You Looking For?
- Adventure Travel (234)
- Africa (25)
- Asia (30)
- Auto (2)
- Business (4)
- Canada (4)
- City Guides (25)
- Education (4)
- Entertainment (6)
- Europe (176)
- Events (3)
- Fashion (4)
- Finance (4)
- Fitness (2)
- Food (15)
- Health (7)
- Home (3)
- Inspiration (12)
- North America (51)
- Oceania (32)
- Other (219)
- Personal Musings (9)
- Reviews (16)
- Sports (1)
- Technology (11)
- Travel Blogging Tips (9)
- Travel Tips (260)
- Work (1)