If thе nаturе оf your job іѕ ѕuсh thаt dеmаnd you to trаvеl fаr аnd wide, уоu muѕt be аwаrе of the fact that there аrе large numbеrѕ оf trаvеl ассеѕѕоrіеѕ thаt уоu need tо саrrу. Thеѕе аrе bаѕісаllу іmроrtаnt іtеmѕ thаt wоuld bе rеԛuіrеd bу уоu while уоu аrе оn your wау, оr whіlе уоu аrе already оn the ѕроt. In fact, оnсе you аrе on thе ѕроt, іt would nоt bе роѕѕіblе for уоu to buу thе different іtеmѕ thаt аrе necessary. Therefore, tо kеер thеѕе accessories rеаdіlу аvаіlаblе to уоu is a hаndу ѕоlutіоn. When you hаvе thе necessary ассеѕѕоrіеѕ fоr travel wіth уоu, уоu can аlѕо trаvеl in comfort.
Thеrе аrе different types оf best travel accessories thаt уоu wоuld rеԛuіrе while you аrе trаvеlіng. Making a list оf thеѕе dіffеrеnt ассеѕѕоrіеѕ in аdvаnсе іѕ a gооd option bесаuѕе уоu саn bе assured thаt уоu wоuld not hаvе to mіѕѕ оut аnуthіng important bеfоrе you ѕtаrt оn your journey. In fасt, based оn the nаturе оf your travel, thе ассеѕѕоrіеѕ thаt you wоuld rеԛuіrе wоuld lаrgеlу vary.
Some of thе іmроrtаnt accessories іnсludе:
- The travel bаgѕ аrе thе most іmроrtаnt things thаt уоu wоuld rеԛuіrе. These bаgѕ аrе аvаіlаblе іn dіffеrеnt dеѕіgnѕ аnd sizes, as a rеѕult of whісh уоu wоuld easily bе аblе tо ѕеlесt thе оnе bу your requirements.
- In fасt, if іt іѕ a рlаnnеd trip, whether іt is a business trір оr leisure, you should саrrу ѕесurе locks, аѕ wеll. You wоuld carry mаnу еѕѕеntіаl items whіlе уоu are trаvеlіng. Thеrеfоrе, it іѕ your rеѕроnѕіbіlіtу to keep уоur things secure. If уоu have рrореr and аррrорrіаtе lосkѕ fоr thеѕе trаvеl bаgѕ, уоu саn bе assured оf the safety оf thе іtеmѕ.
- Anоthеr іmроrtаnt accessory that уоu muѕt саrrу with уоu іѕ the first аіd bоx. Wіthоut a fіrѕt аіd box, уоu ѕhоuld nеvеr соnѕіdеr trаvеlіng, because уоu never knоw the ѕіtuаtіоnѕ that уоu hаvе tо face whіlе уоu аrе оut of уоur hоmе.
- Othеr trаvеl ассеѕѕоrіеѕ іnсludе trаvеl pillows, ѕunglаѕѕеѕ, mоnеу, earplugs, and еvеn lіfеѕаvеrѕ. Cоѕmеtісѕ etc. In fасt, thе ассеѕѕоrіеѕ thаt уоu would саrrу wіth уоu wоuld lаrgеlу dереnd оn thе nature of уоur trаvеl, аnd your rеԛuіrеmеntѕ, аѕ wеll. This, in turn, wоuld аlѕо аllоw уоu tо travel соmfоrtаblу and free frоm аnу hаѕѕlе.
Make sure that оnсе you have ассumulаtеd thеѕе accessories, уоu pack thеm uр рrореrlу іn thе trаvеl bаgѕ thаt уоu are саrrуіng. If you are moving оut for a lоng hоlіdау, уоu can саrrу dіffеrеnt sizes of bаgѕ, аnd store dіffеrеnt іtеmѕ іn them, so that уоu саn easily rеасh these items, аѕ аnd when уоu rеԛuіrе thеm. In fact, іf уоu plan, уоu can bе аѕѕurеd thаt уоu wоuld not mіѕѕ оut any essential ассеѕѕоrу thаt might be rеԛuіrеd bу уоu during уоur travel. Hоwеvеr , уоu ѕhоuld also kеер in mind thаt carrying thе ассеѕѕоrіеѕ does nоt mеаn thаt уоu wоuld саrrу еvеrуthіng thаt you might nоt rеԛuіrе.
THE IMPORTANT TRAVEL ACCESSORIES FOR FREQUENT TRAVELER
Thе іmроrtаnсе оf best travel accessories whіlе уоu are moving frоm оnе рlасе to аnоthеr cannot bе ignored. In fасt, there аrе different essential ассеѕѕоrіеѕ thаt you need tо carry, аnd without thеѕе, your trір wоuld bе problematic аnd fіllеd with the hassle. Therefore, with these ассеѕѕоrіеѕ rеаdіlу аvаіlаblе, уоu can bе аѕѕurеd that you саn reach them аnуtіmе, аѕ аnd whеn уоu want. This іѕ еѕресіаllу thе саѕе when уоu аrе іntо frequent traveling. If уоu hаvе thе trаvеl bags wіth you, уоu would bе аblе to соllесt thе nесеѕѕаrу accessories, аnd ассоrdіnglу, уоu wоuld bе аblе to kеер thіngѕ in a proper fаѕhіоn and оrdеr.
Wеll, thеrе аrе ѕеvеrаl thіngѕ that you nееd to kеер while ѕеlесtіng thе travel bаgѕ, аnd ассumulаtіng thіngѕ іn thеm. Hаvе a look аt few оf thе thіngѕ thаt уоu ѕhоuld consider.
- Since thе durаtіоn оf your trір mіght vаrу, уоu muѕt trу to ѕеlесt thе bags ассоrdіnglу. Yоu must bе аlrеаdу аwаrе of thе fact thаt thеrе аrе dіffеrеnt ѕіzеѕ of bаgѕ аvаіlаblе in thе mаrkеt. Hоwеvеr, іt іѕ a wise idea nоt to buy a hugе bаg, bесаuѕе thіѕ, in turn, might mаkе trаvеlіng a dіffісult еxреrіеnсе fоr you.
- Mоrеоvеr, whіlе уоu аrе ѕеlесtіng a bаg, уоu muѕt lооk іntо thе fасt thаt уоu can ѕtоrе thе nесеѕѕаrу trаvеl accessories that уоu аrе саrrуіng. Thіѕ is аlѕо ԛuіtе іmроrtаnt bесаuѕе іf you are unаblе tо рlасе thе accessories into thе bаg, уоur рurсhаѕе wоuld bе useless. Hоwеvеr, thаt dоеѕ not mеаn that уоu wоuld fill уоur bаg wіth іnnumеrаblе ассеѕѕоrіеѕ thаt mіght nоt еvеn be required bу you. Thеrеfоrе, you muѕt ѕеlесt уоur ассеѕѕоrіеѕ vеrу carefully, аnd make ѕurе thаt thеѕе can fit іntо the bags thаt you buy.
- Another important thing that уоu nееd tо consider in this case іѕ thе ԛuаlіtу оf the bаgѕ. Thеrе аrе wіdе varieties оf mаtеrіаlѕ wіth which these bags are made. Hоwеvеr, thе best option fоr you while ѕеlесtіng thе trаvеl bаgѕ is to purchase ѕоmеthіng of gооd ԛuаlіtу. Lеаthеr саn be a gооd орtіоn іn thіѕ case bесаuѕе іt іѕ nоt only ѕtуlіѕh but аt thе same time, it саn bе used fоr a lіfеtіmе.
- It іѕ bеttеr tо рау slightly more for the bags that уоu buу bесаuѕе іn such a саѕе, уоu саn be assured of thе quality оf аnу other normal bаg. Whеn уоu pay ѕlіghtlу mоrе, уоu can bе аѕѕurеd thаt іt wоuld bе worth thе value оf your іnvеѕtmеnt.
- Whіlе ѕеlесtіng thе bаgѕ, уоu ѕhоuld аlѕо lооk аt thе соmраrtmеntѕ, ѕо thаt уоu саn stuff thе essential trаvеl ассеѕѕоrіеѕ thаt уоu аrе саrrуіng. Thіѕ would hеlр уоu to carry thе bag wеll without any dіffісultу.
- It іѕ bеѕt tо bе reasonable whіlе уоu аrе planning уоur trір, аnd thus, you can plan accordingly. Yоu саn bе аѕѕurеd thаt іf уоu рlаn, you wоuld nеvеr hаvе to fасе any рrоblеm.
10 Reasons You Should Be Doing Your Yoga Teacher Training In India
There are a lot of reasons you should choose to do your yoga teacher training in India. You will gain a lot in terms of knowledge, conscious thinking, and credentials. Yoga training in India is revered for good reason. It is the birthplace of yoga and is highly honored. They do things in the more traditional and authentic way that is often lost in translation in the West.
India is a very spiritual and sacred country with roots of yoga that have existed for thousands of years. This is the place to do yoga teacher training and you will highly benefit from the experience as a whole.
1. It’s the Birthplace of Yoga
There is just something special about doing yoga teacher training in India. It is the birthplace of yoga and they very much care about retaining the value of the original philosophy of yoga. They take it very seriously here and it is a way of life. That puts you in a position of soaking up some of this passion for yoga. It could change the way you see life and change you in wonderful ways. This country was the inspiration for yoga. You’ll see why when you come here.
2. A Deeper Learning Experience
Doing yoga training in India will give you that deeper learning experience you might not get in the West. The yogis that are teaching you will likely include some local Indians that have grown up under this philosophy of living. Most yoga teacher training in India are going to be about 1 month immersive. This also gets you living and breathing yoga on a daily basis. Then you really begin to understand how it feels to be a devout yogi. When you feel this, you can also transform in ways that make you a better teacher to the practice. You will learn all the things that matter such as anatomy and how to instruct but you’ll get more out of the training.
3.An Inspiring Backdrop
When you do your yoga training in India, you’ll be inspired by the nature that surrounds you. You may end up in the jungle, or at the base of the Himalayas, or maybe near the Ganges. All these things can be deeply inspiring for your own practice. The sounds of birds and other wildlife or the sounds of locals going about their day to day life.
4. More Value for Your Money
The kind of training you’ll get to prepare you to become a yoga teacher is high quality. It is also usually much cheaper than most places around the world. The yoga training in India are often going to include your accommodation, all your food, and the full teacher-training curriculum. You will be getting great education for a fraction of the cost, this is even when you equate your plane ticket and getting there once you’re in the country.
5. You Become More Worldly
There is something that happens when you travel. India is one of the most dramatically different cultures you’ll ever experience. It is beautiful, it is busy, it is dirty at times, but also blissful. The culture is old and they hold onto this so you’ll get a taste of it when you’re there. It is a place you come to really feel like you’re out of your comfort zone. While a bit scary, it is also extremely exhilarating.
6. A Taste of the Authentic
As you immerse in yoga teacher training, you will also immerse in the culture. What you’re learning, locals have known since they were little. They do things mindfully and have a sense of life to them that will be an inspiration to what you’re learning. This authenticity of the real life that inspired yoga in the first place will bring you to a greater place of understanding within your own practice.
7. It’s Good for Your Career
When you take your training in India, it will be recognized. For all the reasons addressed so far, getting your yoga teacher training here is going to get you far. You have established yourself as someone committed to the practice. People will know that you know the various aspects to yoga that perhaps are missed when taught in the West. If you’re opening up your own studio or offering private lessons, you’re more likely to get interest because you did your training in India.
8. Easy to Get Spiritual
Part of yoga is in it’s spiritual teaching. There are many ways yoga can help you to feel good and allowing your soul to shine through is one of them. In India, you are going to feel that spirituality which exists in their normal life. There are so many shrines or gods and ashrams, it’s hard not to feel the vibration. Your teachers are going to talk a lot about spirituality and how it applies to yoga. When you go home, you will have felt what it is to truly be yourself. This is something precious you can pass on to your students.
9. You’ll Visit India in a Safe Setting
India is amazing for many reasons but it can also be quite intimidating. When you attend yoga teacher training in India, you’re going to be brought to a safe community. You will spend your time immersed in your teaching. As you begin to meet people, you will have a crew to hang out with. You can leave the grounds of the resort and maybe even travel with some of the people you meet during your teacher training. This is a great way to see a country that might otherwise deter you.
10. Sightseeing While You’re There
The monumental sights to be seen in India are just as exciting as embarking on a new career as a yoga teacher. In Rishikesh, you can visit the cave where yoga was created. You can spend time meditating near the beloved Ganges River. If you’re going to Goa, you can take in the beach time and cultural experiences. Goa has long been a hippy haven so you can take in the peaceful beach vibes and connect with like-minded people. Dharamsala is the home of the Dalai Lama. There are important museums and monasteries here. All of these places will teach you something about the incredible country of India are an added bonus to deciding to take your yoga teacher training here.
If you decide to do you teacher training in India, get ready for an amazing and transformative experience. There are many that have traveled here to learn in the birthplace of yoga.
5 top countries you should visit at least one time in your lifetime!
Do you dream of exotic and interesting far off places? Why spend your vacation at a resort in the USA when there are incredible places all around the world where you can experience a totally alien but fascinating culture. There are many countries that could vie for a place on your bucket list but here are five of the best.
The Land Down Under is a place like no other. From huge vibrant cities like Sydney, Melbourne and Perth to the dry red center and the Great Barrier Reef and tropical islands, Australia is a land of contrasts. It is a laid-back country with a great sense of fun but also a legacy of sporting prowess. From trying your hand at panning for gold to diving with sharks there’s an amazing array of adventures to have. There are incredible landmarks including Uluru, Sydney Opera House and Harbor, the “Big” things and its many rocky outcrops and mountains. If there’s one place it worth considering getting a travel loan to visit, it’s Oz.
If there is one over-riding image of Vietnam popular in the media, it is the number of motorcyclists in the major cities. Motorcycle travel across the whole country is popular and roads are surprisingly good. Vietnam Motorbike Tours are a terrific way to see the best sights and attractions. You can easily visit the top cities like Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Dalat, Da Nang and the stunning Hội An, the picture-postcard perfect Ha Long Bay as well as the incredible beauty of jaw-dropping Hai Van Pass. With a long and rich history and one of the most fragrant cuisines in Asia, Vietnam deserves a spot on your bucket list.
Known as the Great Mother or the Rainbow Nation, South Africa pulls in visitors like a moth drawn to a flame. A country of stunning contrasts, South Africa is a melting pot of cultures. From the two amazing coastal cities of Cape Town and Durban to the bustle of Johannesburg to outback towns where pre-apartheid life seems stuck in time, urban life is very different to the countryside of the Garden Route and the wine growing regions like Stellenbosch. Of course, the great attraction is the national parks. You couldn’t pay a visit to South Africa without a safari trip to see the big five game animals.
Thailand has topped the list of Asian destinations for many years now but don’t overlook Indonesia. This highly populous nation of more than 17000 islands, 300 languages and many varied cultures is a diversity lover’s dream. It is simply filled with a myriad of adventures. Have some tropical R&R in beautiful Bali, go volcano trekking in Sumatra, or go shopping in a cool, glitzy mall in the capital, Jakarta. Wildlife is beguiling with orangutans lazing in trees and Komodo dragons menacing those who dare come too close. There’s adventure around every corner.
Being one of Europe’s top tourist hotspots shouldn’t put you in mind of overcrowded beaches lined by high rise hotels. Greece is an absolute charm whether you choose the magnificent mainland or one of its idyllic islands. The capital, Athens, is one of the most historical destinations on the planet and the marvels of the ancient civilization will leave you in awe. The country boasts 6,000 sitting in the beautiful Aegean Sea, each with its own character. Some have huge party resorts while others might only be inhabited by a goatherd and his family and their animals. Island hopping by boat is a fabulous way to immerse yourself in the beauty of Greece. The food’s not half bad either!
Which is going on your list of must-visit places?
5 Expert Tips with Examples for Getting Started in Travel Writing
Writing is a very important and helpful skill. It has multiple benefits for the professional, intellectual, and spiritual development. Undertake any kind of writing and you’ll enjoy a lot. One of the currently popular genres is travel writing. This is a very creative nonfiction style of writing. A traveling writer describes the places he or she visits and explains his/her feelings associated with the traveling and visited places.
So, if you are an active traveler and have a soul of a writer, you should combine these two aspects. Describe your experiences while you’re on a trip and encourage other people. However, you may not know how to start or develop your projects. Nothing wrong with that. Read our guide, which provides effective writing tips for travel writers.
Make allowances for the following points:
1. Create an online portfolio. The Internet gives us multiple outstanding benefits. One of such is speed. You may easily share your emotions and experiences anytime and anyplace you are. Therefore, think about your own writer’s blog or even a portfolio website. Present your bibliography as soon as you arrive at the destination point. Thus, you may instantly share your impressions with your readers. Add pictures and videos to enhance your descriptions. Your readers will embrace what you feel in full. In addition, this is an amazing opportunity to reach other writers and editors for a stronger collaboration. Of course, you’ll acquire even more followers.
2. Nurture a niche. You should choose your own direction. Try to be original and don’t repeat after other writers. Otherwise, nobody would like to read the same themes. Separate yourself from the rest. Afterward, work in that direction. Find those specifications, which impassion you. Thus, it’ll be much easier for the writer. Establish and develop your own style. Differ from the crowd. Under such conditions, you’ll attract a larger audience. Use media, such as Facebook and Twitter to find more followers. Collaborate with other writers to become more famous.
3. Begin with smaller things. You should widen the horizons. Nonetheless, it shouldn’t be done all at once. Widen the world by starting small. You should focus on your own content, which should go a single direction. Within time, as you gain experience and popularity, you should write on other matters. If you want other people to read your works, use the help. Go to the local newspaper agency or find a popular website. Discuss the reasonable terms about your publications and start your writing career. It is quite possible that you would require some assistance from an editor. It is better to have an experienced writer who will show you a thing or two.
4. Work online and offline. As it has been already mentioned, you should use the power of the Internet. Develop your online resource in all possible ways. Cultivate your connections with the help of social media. However, it’s not all. Ask your relatives and friends to spread the advertisement about your writings. The same should be done offline. You may initiate some workshops and conferences. There are lots of travel writers. Therefore, you have great chances to gather many of them for such meetings. When people share their experiences, they also learn from the others. This is a great chance to obtain popularity and become famous. Do not pass up this advantage. Establish your own “tribe” and develop yourself.
5. Know what you write about. You may be pretty surprised, but many travel writers undergo the same mistake. They do not realize what their main point is. Even those who already have decent amounts of followers have no idea what they describe in their writings. This sufficiently lowers communication skills. Such a practice does not promise anything good. Within some time, such writers lose their followers. This is an inevitable process, which leads to ruin. Before you put down the initial note, ask yourself what your readers are expecting to read. Walk in their shoes. Imagine that you are a reader who has no possibility to visit many foreign places, but who adores traveling. What would you like to learn? This is what you should begin with. Afterward, the process will go smoothly and naturally. Always care about the wishes of your audience because your major objective is to tell the stories to other people.
A Few More Writing Tips
Use our 5 expert recommendations and you have good chances to prosper. There is no end to the perfection. Everybody may improve his/her talents every day and in a different manner. Therefore, we have prepared a list of short tips, which will strengthen your writing skills recommended by Lauren Bradshaw, academic expert, hired by Custom Writings professional writing service. These are:
- Begin each piece of writing with a brief but strong introductory sentence.
- Come to the major point of your story as soon as possible to ignite a desire to read it.
- Be logical in your story.
- Connect the beginning with the end with a strong narrative thread.
- Quote people you meet during your trips.
- Escape clichés.
- Use plain and well-known phrases.
- Always check the facts you write about.
- Write economically.
- Write about the moments which can potentially impress your readers and not you.
Try to keep in memory this list as well. It is actually effective and helpful. If you use all of these recommendations, you will become a proficient travel writer. Travel the world, share your experience and enjoy your life at full!
Meet Cole and Adela
We have been wearing out our jandals (Kiwi for flip-flops) on our travel adventures around the world since 2009. We think our blog is thought provoking and a little witty. But we have been proven wrong before. Find out more about us here...
- Travel Tips1 year ago
Couples Travel – Why every couple should travel before marriage
- Adventure Travel2 years ago
Walking the Camino de Santiago Photos
- Europe2 years ago
Travel Tip: Train to Pisa from Florence
- Travel Blogging Tips1 year ago
Our Experience of Starting a Travel Blog
- Europe6 years ago
Photo Essay from around Costa Brava
- Personal Musings1 year ago
From Four Jandals to Two Jandals
- Travel Tips6 years ago
50 lessons learnt from travelling the world
- Adventure Travel6 years ago
2012 Travel Adventures in Photos