Advertising / PR
Your brand. Your business. Your products. Everywhere.
Four Jandals Adventure Travel Blog is New Zealand’s leading adventure travel blogging couple. We are leading the way in providing travel tips, couples travel advice and our own personal adventurous tales to our targeted and niche audience.
We are very open to sponsorship, partnerships, advertising and consulting work.
However, we will always check to make sure that the companies and brands that we associate the Four Jandals brand with have the same values as us.
Who are Four Jandals?
We are Cole and Adela and have been wearing out our jandals (Kiwi slang for flip-flops) since 2009. In 2011 we realised that we wanted to share our adventurous tales, travel tips and advice with the world so we established the Four Jandals brand.
We have been quick to rise through the ranks of travel blogs. We continue to prove that we are a powerful alternative to traditional media outlets and have a huge advantage as we have a highly engaged audience.
You can learn more about us here.
Who are our Target Audience?
Adventure travel has quickly established itself as one of the leading tourism markets with over 16% of tourists getting involved in adventure activities. We have chosen to target this market and help the average person take the next step into the travelling world.
Our readers are passionate and interested in:
- Adventure Travel Activities
- Couple’s Travel Tips
- Backpacking around the World
- Working Holidays
- Budget Travel
- Gap Year and Overseas Experiences
- Travel Planning
Traffic Statistics (November 2012)
- Monthly Unique Visitors: 17,500+
- Monthly Visits: 21,000+
- Monthly Pageviews: 33,000+
Social Media Statistics
- Twitter followers: 6,400+
- Facebook fans: 1,450+
Independent Site Statistics
- Alexa Rank: 57,000
- Google Page Rank: 3
Our demographics are split between USA (55%), Europe including the UK (20%), Canada (8%), Oceania (8%) and rest of the world (7%).
We also have a strong social media presence that continues to grow exponentially on Twitter with a targeted and engaging community. We have also recently started our Facebook Fan Page campaign and this is proving extremely promising.
Through our engaged following, Four Jandals is the perfect choice for your company to reach your targeted audience and promote your travel related product and/or service to the world.
So here is what we can offer YOU:
- Full coverage of any trips on our blog – that normally means up to 10 articles (depending on the length or trip) on different aspects of the visit, such as food, accommodation reviews, sightseeing, activities, travel resources.
- During the trip we will hopefully have access to the Internet and then we will constantly keep our followers, and importantly YOU, updated on our trip. This will include writing a number of short blog posts and tweets while on the trip in order to generate instant interest and awareness. This is additional to the detailed stories we write once we get back to normality.
- We have excellent links with the travel blogging community and write guest posts on various topics across a number of platforms so that we can target the correct audience. We will offer stories about your site or product to these Guest Blogs to meet a wider audience.
- Our blog posts also get syndicated on sites such as StumbleUpon and Digg.
- Videos are available for us to demonstrate your product or service. We can also provide short “Destination” videos that showcase the area.
- We take professional photographs and feature them on our site within blog posts and will often share them on Facebook and Twitter when appropriate. These are given a Creative Commons licence so that you can then use them freely for additional promotion if required.
In Short the Opportunities Available are:
Press and Social Media Trips:
We love to travel. Heck, it’s why we started this blog in the first place! We do accept accept media trips but just to let you know, we will always reserve the right to write what we want on our own site. And we will always be honest about our travels. It is why we have so many readers because we tell it like it is.
Alternatively if you have a travel related product or relevant website/service then we can do sponsored blog posts. These reviews will be approximately 400-600 words in length and are posted as a feature article on our home page for a minimum of 7 days. All posts will remain in our archives and we welcome back links to your website and appropriate images.
Again, we reserve the right to write what we honestly think about the product.
We are more than happy to promote relevant products that we endorse. Feel free to Contact us for more information about sizes, prices and positions.
If you are interested in providing contests to our followers then we will promote them on Twitter, Facebook and on our home page of our site.
For more information about pricing please download our Advertising Rates card.